Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March Madness: Day 31

I did it, I did it, I really really did it! Even though most of my posts were a bit drab and not very interesting reads, I still managed to post something everyday of March. Whew. It was WAY more work then I thought it would be. Way more time consuming. And with time being a hot commodity in my life right now, I can guarantee I won't commit my self to doing this again. At least for a while anyways. I will update my blog every once & a while though. So don't fret, all *coughninecough* of you. I will be back.

1 comment:

Mrs.Gator said...

Hey Sis,

I think I missed logging into your blog one time this month! I really enjoyed it :). I suck at blogging and facebook much better. This has been a fun month and I can't wait till you do it again!
Charity
P.S. I love the new layout!