Wednesday, March 25, 2009

March Madness: Day 25

I have a seven year old today. SEVEN. That's practically a teenager. Okay, not really, but it sure feels like it. I don't feel old enough to have a daughter who is 7. I can remember being seven. So how is it that Maddy is there?

Madalynn Grace, you my darling oldest daughter are such a sweet, kind, tender hearted person. A girl who loves to sing and dance. To play. To read. You are an exceptional reader. One of the best in your class. Reading chapter books at 6 is pretty cool you know. You are a goofy, happy kid and you love your sisters. Even though you might not get along with Alex all the time, I can tell you really do love her. Oh and your sisters, they LOVE you too. The look up to you, and you give them a great example of how to act. Thank you for that. You are a beam of light in this world. A girl with a wonderful attitude and bubbly personality. As you get older and you learn new things, always, always remember that I am here for you. You can talk to me about anything. Happy birthday my sweet girl. I love you, Mommy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a 7-year-old. Amazing.

Jodi said...

Awww! i hope Maddy had a wonderful birthday!!!