Saturday, March 28, 2009

March Madness: Day 28

It's date night day! I am so excited to be able to go out on a date with my hub tonight. Its been so long since we have had the opportunity to go out, ALONE. We are heading up to Bridgeport Village to PF Changs, then we are hoping to make it to a movie at the Bridgeport Theatre. Not sure which flick we'll end up seeing, but it really doesn't matter. I am just so excited to be going out with Trav.

Maddy is on day 2 of the See Ya Later Basketball camp today. She had lots of fun yesterday, learning a lot of new things. Something about Beef, among other things. The whole beef thing made Trav almost cry too. Because it wasn't him who taught her that. I guess its like THE beginning fundamental skill in basketball. Goes to show that I pretty much know NOTHING about the sport. Lets see if I can remember what the acronym Beef stands for. BALL? ELBOW? EYE LEVEL? FOLLOW THROUGH? Am I right? Anyways. I'll probably just stick with being ignorant about the whole basketball term thing. Suits me much better then actually pretending to care. (About basketball that is, not my daughter participating! Because I totally care about that!)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Enjoy your date night!!! Isn't it funny how just dinner and movie alone can do you good!? I'm looking forward to having a date night with Josh in two weeks when my parents come to visit!