Monday, March 30, 2009

March Madness: Day 30

So close. Oh so close. I am now just ONE day away from actually completing this stupid idea I had of posting something everyday of March. Not sure I will ever do this again. I do like the idea of making a goal for a month, and seeing if I can follow through though. For April I have decided to drink mostly water. So I am going to give up all but one cup of my morning coffee. The rest of the day means water. This is going to be hard for me. I don't have many vices in life. Heck, I can't afford many vices. But my iced tea when I get home? Its become an addiction. Not sure how I'll do... But I'm going to try! I feel like I am gaining to much weight and alot of it is coming from the extra empty calories of my (sweetened) iced tea or various sodas I will occasionally buy from the vending machine at work. At $1.35 a pop, I don't buy them often, but only when I need something sweet to drink. So wish me luck!

No comments: