Friday, March 6, 2009

March Madness: Day 6

Today I was given a Bloggy Award from my dear friend Tammy. She is an amazing person, friend, artist, momma... The list can go on & on. She awarded it to me for being creative & inspiring. Shucks, Tammy, you make me blush. Honestly, I want to give it right back to you! She has hopes that I will pass it on to friends who are creative and inspiring too, and I am going to.




I am giving one to one of my oldest friends Kristin and her wonderful talents as a Mommy of 2 very young girls, a great scrapbooker, wonderful writer, and newly domesticated sewing diva!

I'm giving another to my friend and Pastor Bill, because not only does he teach us (Trav & I), but he journals about his walk with the Lord, and it inspires me to lean on Him (the big guy in the sky) more.

I am giving one to Tracy. because she and her husband Tyson and son Kai, sold everything, and moved to Peru, YES! PERU! For 2 whole years. Their faith is amazing, and I am proud to call them friends. She is also, an awesome photographer.

Of course I am giving one to my sister Charity. She has become such a great Mommy to Olivia. Not to mention her being, one of the 2 best Aunties ever, and a great and loyal friend to have. I am lucky to call her sister. Her blog is private so sorry folks. No linkage here.

So, there you have it. My Bloggy award recipients. Bravo, dear friends, Bravo. And thanks again to Tammy for giving me one. I am honored.

3 comments:

Mrs.Gator said...

Thank you Stacey!! Those words mean a lot from me! Especially coming from you, I may be your older sister but I look up to you more than you know!!!

Tammy Williams said...

No problem. You are very creative and I love what you did with your mom's quilt and I especially love your HAIR....hehe. I secretly want to have it:) Hope you have a great weekend. Take care....Tammy

Anonymous said...

Awe, you're so sweet! It's my first ever blog award! :) Thanks Stace!