Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness: Day 18

Sick. Still sick. Nose raw. Hacking cough. Pounding headache. So tired. Oh so tired of being dragged down by a stupid head cold. Still no energy. Done.

I have so much to do right now. And being sick is just getting in the way. My big girls' combined friend party is Friday night at Scotty's Playhouse, and I have a bunch to do to get ready for it, but I have no energy to. My boss was nice enough to say yes to me leaving at 2:00 on Friday, so hopefully I can get everything accomplished by 6:00 that night. We'll see I guess.

Sorry for all my shitty posts lately too. And sorry if the word shitty just offended you. But that's the way I feel, so there. I am hoping tomorrow I will be feeling lots better to give you something a little more, lets say, entertaining then this crap. So much for my grand plan of 31 fun posts. Oh well, at least I have maintained posting everyday this far. :-)

And isn't it so sad about Natasha Richardson? How horrible for her family. Makes me grateful I only have a stupid head cold. Also makes me never want to go skiing again. Seeing as I am about as graceful as, well, a clumsy person. Oh wait, I am a clumsy person. So never mind.

No comments: