Monday, March 9, 2009

March Madness: Day 9

Bliss. I am home early today. Well, earlier today that is. Which I why I am posting at 4:38 in the afternoon. Poor Peyton stayed home sick with Daddy today, which is the reason I got to actually come home when I got off work rather then wait for Trav to get off work at 5:00. We carpool for those of you who don't already know. Saves us a bit of money each month driving the one car, not to mention, we are trying to do our part for the sake of the environment. It's not much, but hey, its a start!

Poor Peyton, aka The Snot Machine, though. She is just a mess. High fever, runny nose, terrible cough. I have NEVER seen her this sick. Ever. She has been sick a total of 2 times in her life. Once with a minor stomach bug, and once with a minor cold. That's it. She has been my super healthy baby. Its been really nice. I like to think it was because I nursed her for an entire year, but who really knows. So, if you could, just say a quick prayer that she feels better soon? That would be great!

Well, I am off here. Need to go cuddle with my baby while she still lets me.. Bye!

No comments: