Saturday, March 7, 2009

March Madness: Day 7

Today was the first game of the "spring" *coughwintercough* soccer season. Our girls did such a great job too. They were winning 1-0 until literally the very last minute of the game when our goalie decided she would rather kick the ball instead of pick it up and ended up kicking it into the goal. Oops. It was cute though. And, yes, it was flippin cold out. Brrr. Our next game is on Wednesday, and I can't wait to see how the girls do.

And, drum roll please.... I finally got a new cell phone! I have been so cheap, keeping my old phone for almost 4 years before getting a new one. The new phone is an LG Lotus. And both Trav & I got one. I got this really pretty purple one with etched flowers on it and Travs is a masculine flat black. So, I am pretty excited.


And tomorrow... is my daughter Alex's birthday. She will be 5, YES FIVE! Wow, where did the time go?

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Congrats on your new phones. Jeremy and I just got new ones a couple of months ago. I can't believe Maddy is FIVE already. Time really does fly!

Stacey J said...

Tammy ~ Its Alex who's turnin 5, Maddy will be SEVEN in two weeks. Man, that makes me feel old.