Thursday, March 5, 2009

March Madness: Day 5!

Holy cow, we're famous! Ok, not quite, but my blog is listed on the Tillamook Cheese fan club site. Seriously. They have a fan club site. Click HERE, to see it. See there, on Post of the Day? Those are my girls. So funny. And how might you ask did I know about this? That's easy. If you scroll down to the bottom of my page, you will see a little tiny box with the words site meter on it. That tells me how many people click on here and where they click from. Its pretty cool actually. That's how I know that an average of 9, yes NINE, people click on here a day. Half of which don't even read anything before they click off! One word for that. Pathetic. Sometimes I think, what the heck is the point of even doing this thing? Then I remember that I am doing this for ME, not everyone else. But I do want people to read it anyways. So those of you who do, don't stop! :-)

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

Way to go Tillamook queen! hehe. I read it...I promise I do. PS. I gave you an award on my blog if you want to pick it up and post it on the side of your page. Hopefully we'll see you soon.