Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness: Day 21

Here they are folks. The pics from last nights party at Scotty's Playhouse! The pic with all the kids, doesn't even show them all either. I think we had a few party crashers too. Of course I don't know that for sure, but no one recognized them, they spoke very little English, and they refused to get into the picture. Didn't stop em from eating cake, drinking a TON of drinks and eating an entire pizza them selves though! I really don't care, I just think its funny. All in all it was a very fun party. LOUD, but fun. My girls are already planning ahead for next year. :-)

Sweet Alex, having a great time!

Pink Cheeked Maddy, playin it up.

Baby Peyton, she was loving her independence!

Maddy and her BFF Peyton.

ALL THE FOOD THAT WAS DONATED! AMAZING HUH!

Alex & her girls, Sophie & Lucy.

Almost the whole crew (minus the parents)

Its cake time! It was like a stampede of children too. Cake + Kids = Chaos.

My sweet, chubby cheeked, perfect niece Olivia. I love that baby.

1 comment:

Mrs.Gator said...

And Olivia loves you! The party was good times :)