Wednesday, March 11, 2009

March Madness: Day 11

March Madness. This is so the story of my life right now. Yeah, did you read yesterday's post? Not yet? I think you should just to grasp what I am talking about. Now, I bet you are wondering why I am posting in the morning. In the morning when I should be running around taking kids to their respective places, Diane's, school & school. Well, I'm not doing those things. Nope, I am sitting at my desk at home with 2 very sick kiddo's. Peyton had a fever of 104 last night. Alex's, wasn't that high, but topped 102. But still, not fun. I am sitting at my desk with one very fussy Peyton in my lap. It's not very easy typing with one hand doncha know. Trav said we will split the day. He goes in the am, I go in the pm. Right. We'll see if that actually happens. For the meantime, I am going to go sit on the couch & cuddle my two little sickies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! :( Well wishes to the whole clan.