Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness: Day 19

And she kicks.... And SCORES!!!! Wooo HOOO! Maddy made another goal for her team today. She pretty much had a ho hum attitude the first half of the game, but the 2nd half she decided that enough was enough and managed to kick it in. I am so proud of her. She is becoming quite the little soccer player. Which is pretty cool if you ask me. I am so very glad she has something tangible to be proud of her self with. I mean, she is a very good student, but to a 1st grader, +'s and check +'s don't mean much. They do to me, but not to her.

Here are some pics from today's game against the "Purple Shooting Stars"!





And on a funny note, we went out to pizza with my Mom, sister Elizabeth and bro in law Charlie after the game. We were sitting there waiting for our pizza, and Trav was holding Peyton in his lap. All of a sudden Trav says:
"Dude, I think Peyton just peed on me."
What? Hello, the baby wears DIAPERS.
Me: "Seriously Trav, she's in a diaper."
Trav: "Not kidding, my lap is all wet. Warm wet, like Peyton just peed on me."
Me: "Well, you keep her then cuz I don't want a stinky pee pee girl."

When we got up, sure enough Trav had a major wet spot right on his lap. Made him look like he was the one who wet his pants. Too funny.

Tomorrow, is the big girls Birthday Party at Scotty's Playhouse! Should be a very fun time. Post to follow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures!!