Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A loose tooth and an early baby. Possibly.

Wow. I honestly didn't think I would be posting ANYTHING today, but apparently I just can't stay away. So here I am. With news non the less!

I took my big girls to the kiddie dentist today. Dr. Noyes, for all my friends who haven't ventured that far into the child rearing stage. And he is AWESOME. Anyways, my girls have great teeth. No cavities at all, and my Maddy finally has a loose tooth! I KNOW, she is 7 and this is her first loose tooth. Seems crazy to me. But oh well. I asked the doc about how long it will take to fall out, and quite frankly was expecting to hear, oh about 3-4 WEEKS. NO, he said 3-6 MONTHS! Crazy huh. I guess since I have never dealt with this before I had other expectations. For all of you who have gone down this road, how long did it take your kiddos?

AND, even bigger news, my little sis is in the hospital in early labor. They are trying to stop it since she is still 5 weeks away from her due date. I have always said that her baby will come 3 weeks early, so I guess we'll see how close I am! I can't wait to meet baby Jack, but I still think he needs to wait at least 2 more weeks. Just so he has no issues with under developed lungs and such.

Well, that's all I have. I seriously doubt I will post tomorrow, but I guess anything is possible.

1 comment:

Angela McBride said...

WHAT?!? Your little sis is preggers? Wow! Are we really that old? I guess so. Blah! My sister's daughter is still working on her loose tooth going on 4 months now. She wont let me near her...she knows I'll snag it! Im such a mean Auntie. Love you! ~Ang