Monday, April 27, 2009

I love me some handmade baby jammies!

My DEAR friend Kristen (you can find her on her BABY STEPS blog) made my sweet girl Peyton some even sweeter jammies out of the goodness of her heart. Here are the results!

How you ask did I get her to actually sit still for the camera? Why, I bribed her with Jelly beans of course. Don't all Moms do that? Right before bed time like I do, I just bet.



Oh, I guess the toes are pretty tasty too.

Thanks so much Kristen! I am still not sure how you manage it. Staying home with your 2 sweet girls is a LOT of work! To make your friends daughters P.Js on top of it, well, you are my favorite domestic goddess.

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Adorable. I wish I knew how to sew. Perhaps I could bribe Jeremy to make some jammies seeing he is the only one who sews around here....haha. Oh, and the only way to make my kids sit still is by giving them candy too.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like them! She looks adorable in them. :) Wren looked at the pictures and said "that's a cute baby, mama."