Thursday, April 2, 2009

Give me my iced tea, NOW!

Hello, my name is Stacey, and I am an Iced Tea-aholic.

Step 1. Admit you have a problem. Check.

Step 2 - 12 ???

I am going through serious, I mean, SERIOUS withdrawals right now. Its B-A-D. And hello, its only for Iced tea. And its only day 2. How pathetic. The reason I am blogging right now when I said I wouldn't, is because if I didn't I would be down stairs popping an IV into my arm just so I could get my caffinated beverage injected directly into my blood stream. Not Cool.

I don't know if I can cut out the drink cold turkey folks. Just don't think I have it in me. HELP!

And before I go, did you hear about the plane crash in Newberg yesterday? It was literally 100 yards away from my brotha mans new place. Crashed into the front yard of my dream house. Crazy. And so so sad. May the 2 people who lost their lives rest in peace.

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

Yes I heard about it but I was surprised that I didn't hear or see anything weird. When I heard the plane went down, my initial thought was that I should have noticed something because we live so close to the airport. I guess it wasn't trying to touch down at the airport though. So sad!