Saturday, April 11, 2009

Oh no she di'int!

Note to self:

You no longer need to use shameless bribes to help Maddy make goals in soccer. She can do it on her own.


Yeah. So this morning I made a "deal" with Maddy. If she were to make 2 goals at the soccer game today, she could have a sleep over with a few friends. I honestly thought this was a long shot. Um, guess what. Not so much. In literally the first 5 minutes of the game she had scored the two goals she needed to have her slumber party. Crap. Now I have to have a little girls sleep over at my house. Something I promised my self I wouldn't do until my girls were about 10. Or 25. Ok, I secretly told my self I would NEVER let the girls have sleep overs. Ever. I would probably let them have ONE friend over to spend the night every once & a while, but that would be it. Guess I ruined that huh.

Oh well. Look on the bright side. It'll give me something to blog about. Yay.

No comments: