Wednesday, December 31, 2008

10 Beautiful Years


10 years. Wow. 10 years ago, I met my best friend. 10 years ago, we went to Mazatlan (old school Mazatlan, where Ruby Tuesdays now is) and to the Cinema 3 (where Coast Hills Church now is) to see "You've Got Mail". 10 years ago, I fell in love. It stuck. I was a senior in high school. He had just graduated the June before. Seems very young doesn't it? Its hard to believe that Trav & I have made it to the double digits in our relationship when we haven't even seen the age of 30 yet. We were some of the lucky ones. We met, he smiled, I sighed, my heart jumped, my tummy danced, I pretty much knew. At 18, I knew. He was mine. My life changed. For the better. It has been so full with him in it.

I love you Trav. So much. Thank you for being my very best friend. For supporting me, spoiling me, loving me, trusting me, helping me, for being the very BEST father to our daughters & just being there for me. Here's to the next 10 wonderful years. Love, Stace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. That's wonderful.

Tammy Williams said...

Awe. You two are so cute! Congrats on making it to 10 years. We still have 7 more to go to catch up to you:)

Unknown said...

beautiul