Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Civil War Party

In my fam the civil war between the Oregon Ducks and the Oregon State Beavers is HUGE. Every year my in-laws throw big party for everyone to come eat and watch some college kiddies play football. Me, I could honestly care less. But I get suckered into it every year. My hub, he is a big Big BIG Ducks fan. Same with the bro's and Father in law. My mother in law. She is a different story. Its Beaves all the way wiht her. Me, I'm more, lets say, nuetral ground. Probably because, like I said before, I just don't care. But for the sake of staying on my MIL's good side, I generally cheer for the Beaves when they are playing against those dreadful Ducks. (kidding about the dreadful part..) This year, the beaves side of the house was pretty somber. Oh well, At least Peyton had a good time! (Trav & his brothers did too, because, well the Ducks kinda stomped on the Beaves at their house. Dang Beavers didn't you know the ROSE BOWL was in YOUR HANDS! SHEESH) Anyways.. Here are some pics of that very "exciting" afternoon/evening.






No comments: