Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Privildge

I had the prividge of being the photographer at the Seeds Of Hope Christmas party on Saturday night, and I feel blessed to have been included in such a wonderful event. My inlaws have been on the See Ya Later board since the begining so I have had the honor of watching this foundation grow & thrive & help those kids & families in need. After I got back from the party I was showing Maddy some of the pictures of Santa & Mrs. Claus, and she was so surprised to see how much Mrs Claus looks like Gwamma Debbie! *wink* It was very cute. She kept saying, WOW, Mrs Santa has the same hair! (huh? I'm pretty sure Deb has brownish red hair, not silver) AND the same Makeup! WOW! It was very very cute. Because I don't want to make anyone upset, I am just going to post pictures of Santa (ahem, Gwampa Byron), Mrs Claus (Gwamma Debbie), & their Elves (Leslie Banke & Kate Buehler). Because, well, I know them.
 

 

 

 
<
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: