Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Year Ago (and a day because I'm a slacker..)


Dear Peyton ~
A year ago, we welcomed you into our lives. It was a momentous occasion! You were born a week early, and very quickly. Arriving just 2 hours after hard labor set in and only 5 minutes of pushing at 12:02 pm on 12/2/2007. I still get a kick out of the preciseness of your birth time and date. It makes me wonder if that is how you will be as an adult? You, sweet Peyton, are a fun, funny, adorable, happy, lovely, sweet natured, strong willed (already), and an incredibly wonderful person. Everyone who meets you smiles and tells me how adorable you are. My dreams for you are, that you will be a happy and content person who loves the Lord and your family. I dream that you are a success at what ever you set your mind to do and that no one or anything will stop you from getting what you want. Be strong. Be Happy. Be yourself. Love. Dream. Make things happen. Control your destiny, don't let it control you. Laugh, oh please laugh! Cry. Study. Learn, always learn. Become everything you can. And do all this, knowing always, that your Mom and Dad love you and support you. You, my darling baby, are a light. Let it shine. I love you, Mommy

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Awww! How sweet! Happy Birthday Peyton!!!!

Tammy Williams said...

Very Sweet! Happy Birthday Little Lady. Declan sends a big hug your way:)

Mrs.Gator said...

That is sweet Stacey!!!