Thursday, January 15, 2009

Where does she get this stuff?

I think that Alex is going to be a stand up comedian. No really! She is so funny! Actually, its more that she gets confused and she just says what she thinks. Like...

When I was picking her up from Daycare the other day, she was laying in the chair, and she pointed to her eye and said "Momma, do I got purple eye? Cuz my eye weally huwts." All I could do was chuckle and ask if she meant PINK eye. And NO she didn't have pink eye. Thank goodness for that.

We were driving into town this morning and out of the blue she asks... "Momma? Does this road have a black eye on it?" Huh? OH BLACK ICE!! Me, "No, the road is clear today hon." Alex, "Oh, what IS black eye?" So, I got to explain that to her.

Maddy... That girl says some pretty funny things too. Like asking me for a cell phone. Hilarious. "But momma, it only costs like $7 dollars." Right.

Honestly though, my girls are a hoot. And I am thankful everyday for the time I have with them.

2 comments:

Mrs.Gator said...

awe come on sis! You know your blog is hilarious!!! And you also know I was kidding when I "blamed" my lack of blogging on you haha!

Tammy Williams said...

Too cute...PURPLE eye! I only WISH cell phone cost that little Maddy!