Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Vote

Here is a little replay of a conversation Alex & I had this morning.

Alex: "Hey Momma, who are you gonna vote for?"
Me: A little dumbstruck... "Uh, not sure yet Alex. Why?"
Alex: "Dunno, are you gonna vote for Bawack Obama?"
Me: Floored. "How do you know who Barack Obama is Al?"
Alex: "Well, he's wunning for Pwesident wight? Him and John McCain?"
Me: "Yup. Thats right kiddo."
Alex: "Yeah, that's what I thought. So who are you gonna vote for?"
Me: "Al..Don't worry about it baby, you just need to worry about acting like a good girl at school."
Alex: "Oh, ok."

What the heck? How does my FOUR year old know who the presidential candidates are? Seriously. Told ya she was smart.

Oh and by the way. I have to make a little correction in reference to a prior post. I said Maddy was the model student.. WRONG. She proved that to me today when she came home from school with, oh, about 6 inches of hair cut from around the front of her face. YES, 6 INCHES! I about cried.

2 comments:

Mrs.Gator said...

Oh my sis! what a crazy few days you have had!!! Maddy cut her hair? What on earth possessed her to do that? What did she tell you? I have to hear!!!

Tammy Williams said...

Oh my! I remember cutting my best friend's hair when I was little and I got in so much trouble for it. To this day her family won't let me live it down....haha. I'm sure Maddy is just as beautiful as before!
See you Saturday.