Sunday, October 19, 2008

2 cute witches, one Elvis and an OSU Cheerleader!

We went to our friends Maya and Declans 2nd and 1st costume birthday party yesterday for some pre-Halloween costumy fun. The big girls were witches, and Peyton was an absolutly adorable little cheerleader! Our buddy Declan was a very belivable mini Elvis. So cute.
My Cute witches..
 

Again
 

Peytons boyfriend Elvis, uh, I mean Declan
 

Go O S U. YAY PEYTON!
 
Posted by Picasa

It was a way fun afternoon. Thanks guys for inviting us!

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

We didn't get any good pictures of Declan but you managed to catch a great one. Could you send it to me in the larger version? Thanks for coming to the party. We had fun catching up with your family. We will have to do it again soon.

Mrs.Gator said...

Too cute!!! I so need to get Olivia an OSU cheeleader outfit :)

I love reading your blog, you are so creative!