Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday ~ Happy Day

I celebrated my 28th birthday yesterday.. It was a great day. I was treated like royalty by my family & friends. Thanks everyone!

This is me at me desk that my co-workers/friends so nicely decorated for me!
 

These are the beautiful flowers my wonderful friend Kelly gave me. I.heart.daisies.
 

This is the superb homemade chicken noodle soup my momma made for me.
 

And this is the yummy, and I mean yummy my friends, Blackberry cobbler for dessert.
 

I think I want it to be my birthday tomorrow too.. :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a great day. :-) Whenever we're both done nursing, I'll buy you a drink.

Tracy said...

Sorry I missed your bday...I am a bad friend:) But, I am glad you day was made very special!