Saturday, October 4, 2008

GOOOAAAALLL!!!

She did it! She actually did it! Maddy made the 1st goal of the season for her team. Yay for Maddy! I was so mad at myself too. I had to go to the van at halftime to get Maddy a drink and decided to leave my camera in the car. It was wet out and I already took a couple pictures during the game so I figured (wrong in this case) that it was better off in the van. Dang it! So no pics of the actual event. But it is something I will remember for always. During halftime Gramma Deb told Maddy that she would buy her a gigantic milkshake if she were to make a goal. Guess that was incentive enough. :-) Good job Maddy, good job.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

YAY Maddy! Apparently my nephew scored his first goal today too! Must be a good day for that!

Tammy Williams said...

COGRATS MADDY! YAY!