Friday, October 24, 2008

Mommy Daughter Day!

I took the afternoon off work today and had a fun filled day with my big girls! I picked Alex up from pre-school (which by the way... she was GOOD today!!)And took her out to lunch. I let her choose where, and of course we went to get "spicy chicken" from Panda Express. The girl loves Chinese food! After lunch we made a quick trip to JcPenny's to pick up a couple new outfits for Peyton who has grown out of all her clothes so I needed to pick up a couple cute fally type things for her. Gotta love Carters. I got a couple outfits and a new cozy sleeper for her for about $10. After a $10 off coupon that is. Which is why I went there in the 1st place. After the quick shopping trip we went to the ceramic painting studio in Mac for an "actibity" as Alex calls it. She made a cute little cat and I made a spoon holder thing-a-majig. When we finished up there we detoured through Mommy's work just to say howdy, then we were off to get Gwama Cindy and to pick Miss Maddy up from school so that we could go see High School Musical 3. Whoopee. My girls enjoyed it and we ended up having a really fun afternoon together.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a really nice day. Those pics are adorable.