Sunday, October 12, 2008

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!

We were able to go to the Oregon Ducks Football game last night. It was SO MUCH FUN! I have never been to Autzen Stadium, and I can say is WOW. Its big, loud, and well, freakin great. I think it goes with out saying that I am not much of a sports fan. It's different when you're there. Big time. I might just have to start watching football on tv now. Seriously. Its nothing but Drama! Real, live, honest, DRAMA! I mean come on, where else do you get to see 2, yes 2, people get wheeled off the field (or sidelines in one case last night) at the SAME TIME? Yeah, so this UCLA Football player, Austin (not sure of his 1st name) got PLOWED into, and ended up really hurt. He is ok.. Promise. Just thought I would throw that in there.. And at the exact same time, two dumb butts in the crowd decided to get into a fight and one guy fell off the risers. Not sure how he is, but they had him strapped up to a back board with a neck brace on. I really hope he is ok. I don't want to sound insensitive or anything, but come on. Don't get into fist fights on or near stairs. DUH. So, like I said, drama, major drama. The Ducks won the game, even though the refs called a really bad call against the ducks. Ok, so if I can tell that it was a bad call.. Well that should say enough. And the recievers kept on dropping the passes. Its like they had butterfingers. Sheesh! (like I could do better..riiight.)I couldn't get past the fact that Trav & I are 10 years OLDER then some of the players. 10 years! Makes me feel old. REALLY REALLY old. Anyways, it was a great night, and we had a fantastic date night. Thanks for a great night out Trav.

This is my guy.. I love you..
 

He really was excited..REALLY!
 

Ok Trav.. Lets focus on the camera.
 

Thats better!
 
Posted by Picasa

Thought this was a cool shot. Gosh, I think I took like 200!
 

Final score, Ducks 31, UCLA 24.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mrs.Gator said...

I am glad you had a good time! I even said to Mike on the way home from mom's yesterday that (and this is the only time I will EVER say this)I hoped Oregon won. This was ONLY because you and Travis were at the game and it is always so fun when your team wins when you are there.

Tammy Williams said...

Jeremy went to the Beavers game on Saturday as well - but not with me...boo....haha. He went with his dad and he probably had more fun with him anyway. Glad you and Trav had a great night. Go Beavs and Ducks!