Monday, June 2, 2008

Peyton is 6 months old!!

What? Say What?! She couldn't be, it just isn't possible.. Oh but it is. Peyton is a half a year old. So, what has my 6 month old been up to? Well, she has been getting up on all 4's starting to rock back & forth. I bet crawling will happen sometime this month. She just today started solid foods.. And boy did she love them!! She talks all the time too. Ok, so its more like a high pitched squeal, then talking, but you get the picture. She is rolling everywhere too! I will sit her up in the middle of the living room, and she will be content there for a while, but as soon as she eyes the newspaper, she is laying down & rolling over to it just so she can eat it. I am not kidding. The baby girl loves to shove newspaper in her mouth. It is like her favorite thing ever! Thats about it in Peyton world.. Here are some of the 6 month pictures I took of her today & yesterday. :-)







And here are some more pictures of Peyton eating her very 1st foods!





That's all for now, I hope everyone is great!

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

What a cutie! I love that blue dress...so cute! It IS hard to believe she is 6 months.

Leah's Life said...

Hey! What adorable kids you have...those cheeks on Peyton crack me up!