Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am tired of the ickies!

Here we are, a week since our girls had the stomach flu, and now finally, we are on the last family member to get it. Travis.. So I was sick on Saturday, alone, with all 3 girls. What fun that was... I badly wanted some sprite to settle my tummy, but I couldn't exactly pack up the girls to drive to the store, to get the girls out and walk in the store to get some. I mean, HELLO, I was feeling terrible! So I just dealt. Trav, mmmm, not so much. He gets sick, and I have to run to the store to get him some Sprite & Chicken noodle soup. Sheesh. Such is the life of the wife & mommy. Gotta love it! Which I truly do. I am very blessed, to have the family I have. Thank you Lord for everything you made Travis to be. He is a hard working, gentle spirited man, who loves his family more then the world. So, I guess he deserves to be cared for when sick huh.. So there you have it. I just now made my self feel bad for the thoughts I was having. Hope everyone else is healthy!

3 comments:

Mrs.Gator said...

Awe come on sis! This is your blog if you wanna pout about having to go get your hubby sprite you can :) We all know he is a wonderful guy and that he would do anything for you and your family. If I were in McMinnville I would have brought you Sprite and soup on Saturday! I miss being home...

Love ya and glad you are feeling better.

Tammy Williams said...

I thought it was supposed to be Ginger Ale that cleared the stomach bug? The "ginger" being the key ingredient. Anyway, we all have our comfort medicines. Don't feel bad - I know what you are saying! Being a wife and mommy is a tough job but someone has to do it;)

Take care Johnson family!

Tracy said...

I totally understand about the sick mommy thing. I was telling tyson the other week that when I get sick I have to keep doing everything but when he gets sick the world stops and we all care for him. I ate my words the next day when I was so sick to my stomach I had to call tyson home from work to care for Kai...ha! He was super sweet to come home and take care of both of us and I of course felt terrible for all the bragging about how tough I was the night before:)