Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day

I had a wonderful Mothers Day! We started the day by going to church with both of our families to dedicate our little Peyton Leigh to the Lord. What a wonderful time that was! Our friend and Pastor, Bill Wertz did the dedication for us, and it was very special. Here is a picture of the 5 of us after the service.



After Peyton's dedication, we all went to Trav's parents house for a BBQ. It was a really nice time, spending Mothers day with both of our Moms! My Grandma Scott was there as well.

When we left the BBQ we headed home to change for a quick afternoon trip to the beach! We went to the outlet mall, where I found Peyton a bunch of new clothing that she desperatly needed! The little punchkin munchkin is growing so fast, that I can't seem to keep her in clothes that fit. I did really good too, getting her about 10 or so outfits, more if I were to mix n match for around $60! Yay for the Carters store! Then we headed out to the beach for some fun in the sand & semi-sun. The girls LOVED flying the kite & splashing in the water! Here are some pictures of them from our afternoon.







I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. My girls are so sweet & my husband, well, he is just awesome. Couldn't have asked for a better day.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I was so sad to realize we missed Peyton's dedication...we are in a class that service and I totally forgot. I am glad you had a great Mother's Day...it looks like a fun day! About the camera...I got a digital SLR...Nikon D40. So far I really like it:)

Tammy Williams said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! The girls are really growing-up. Sorry we couldn't be there for Peyton's dedication. I'm sure it was beautiful though.