Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lets go swimming swimming swimming...

This past weekend was a busy busy busy weekend. Friday night was spent running around, dropping Maddy off at a gymnastics birthday party, then going to a few stores to get everything else I needed for my older sisters baby shower that I threw on Saturday morning. After I got home I had to make shortcakes, a breakfast casserole, & little wiener wraps for the next mornings brunch. Woke up early on Saturday, finished up the casserole, got the kiddo's & my self dressed & ready, packed everything up in the car to be at my mom's house at 9:00 to set up for the shower which started at 11:00. The shower was beautiful, the weather was warm, but not too hot so we held it outside on the patio. She recieved some really nice things too. It was a great way to honor Charity, and her baby girl Olivia who is due in June! I am so excited to be an Auntie! After the shower, it was really hot out, so I decided to go buy the girls a small inflatable swimming pool. They LOVED it! It took me a while to blow up, and then fill up, but once I did, the girl were splish splashing about. With zero care that the water was freezing cold hose water. Brrrr. Then on Sunday, we spent a good part of the day at my in-laws house working on a quilt for my midwife Lisa. She delivered all 3 of my girls, and is having her 3rd girl in a few months herself. Unfortunatly she is leaving her practice in a week or so, and I won't be able to see her as my doctor anymore. :_( I am just very glad that I had her for all of my girls. She really became a friend during the 7 years I was a patient of hers. The quilt turned out beautifully, and I was able to give it to her on Tuesday at my fun lady appointment. She loved it, and I am very glad. Oh, and I haven't said anything about Miss Maddy riding her bicycle with OUT training wheels yet have I? Yup, I have a two wheelin babe now. She was so tickled with her self the other day when she finally balanced on those 2 skinny little wheels. What an acomplishment! Good Job Maddy!
And finally here is a little clip of Peyton I took today of her laughing and playing. She is starting to move around ALOT! I don't think it will be to much longer before she is a scootin around the house! I took it with my little sony digital camera, not a camcorder, which is why it's pixly.. Hope everyone is well! (oh yeah, the girls are feeling MUCH better today. Whew!)



1 comment:

Mrs.Gator said...

How cute! I love the pictures of the girls!!!

I loved every moment of my shower! You did a beautiful job and I will forever be greatful! It means more to me than you know!!!

Love ya,
Charity