Monday, June 16, 2008

What a weekend

My sister Charity finally had her baby girl this Saturday. Olivia Ann was born on Saturday June 14th at 5:36 pm. She weighed 8lbs 2oz, and is 19 1/2 inches long. She looks quite a bit like her daddy! Here are some new pics of my beautiful niece..





Then on Sunday, which was Fathers day, we went to church, then we went to my in-laws for brunch before Trav, his bro's took their Dad golfing. When they left, I took my girls up to see their new cousin for the 1st time. :-) They loved meeting her, even though they couldn't remember what her name was... I was able to snap a couple really good pictures of my girls on Sunday morning too.





And other then driving up to Portland 2 times this weekend (and spending $45 in gas doing so) my weekend was super short. I can never seem to get all thing things I want to get acomplished, well, acomplished. I guess I shouldn't be to hard on my self. I really was not home at all this weekend. I got up at 7:00 am on Saturday, spent all day at the hospital, left the hospital, went to a BBQ, left the BBQ, got home at 10:30 pm, got up at 7:30 Sunday, made Trav breakfast in bed for, as Maddy wrote it, Farters day, got in the shower, bathed all 3 girls, got ready, got them ready, feed Peyton, went to church, went to the in-laws, drove up to Portland, had a pit stop in Newberg at Fred Meyers, cuz Mommy I need to go potty weally weally bad, walked around Fred Meyers for a while, got back in the car, drove the rest of the way up to Portland, got all 3 girls out again, trooped into the hospital, cuddled with my new niece, talked with my sisters in-laws, left the hospital, went to my sisters house in Tigard, met up with my Mom & Dad, went to lunch with them at Baja Fresh, then got some frozen yogurt at TCBY, got all 3 girls back into the car, drove home, started a load of laundry, did the dishes, switched the laundry x2 more times, sat down, and didn't want to get back up.... Ever.. We watched the movie Bucket List last night too. GREAT MOVIE. I actually teared up a little at the end! Ok, so I cried.. Who gives a flip? I had a really long weekend, I needed an emotional outlet.. Hah!

1 comment:

Mrs.Gator said...

Hey sis!!!

Your pictures are always so cute!! Next time I see you can you take some pictures of my family? I just realized that Mike and i don't have any pictures of us with Olivia!!!

Love ya!
Charity