Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can I get a comment around here?!

I don't know about you, but I am a terrible blog comment-er. As in, I normally just don't do it. NOT because I don't want to, mind you, but because I hardly ever read blogs from the actual blog sites anymore. WHY? I am so glad you asked! Its because I am Google Reader kinda girl. Its like my 17th favorite thing in the world. I mean, where else can you check out all the most recent posts of your favorite blogs in one place? You get to "subscribe" to the blogs you read, and voila! As soon as the author posts something, Google Reader, PICKS IT UP! So, to all of you fellow bloggers out there, who might not have heard of this Reader bidness, I encourage you to check it out. Let me know what you think!

Oh, I am going to make more of an effort to comment on my fave blogs now too, so don't leave me hangin if you love Google Reader as much as I do!

1 comment:

Angela McBride said...

loves loves loves google reader. Im a bad comment poster too. No one EVER posts comments on my blog. I feel so unloved! :( Good to know you read mine...it makes my day! You're the bestest friend ever!