Friday, May 29, 2009

Boyfriend anyone? Anyone?

Wanted: A fun, spunky, outgoing girl to date my pretty cool brotha man.

Anyone? Come on. He's a pretty great guy. Not to mention, if you are reading this blog, you probably already know me and hey, that would give you more of a chance to hang with me. Win Win.


(he will so kill me for this.)


Oh, and if this guy isn't your type, I just so happen to have another single bro in law! I swear, all you singles out there, this is so your lucky day. Yes, my friends. This guy is pretty great too.



(yup, he'll probably wanna kill me too.)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh Stacey they are SO going to kill you!!! Though I will also comment they are both great guys and any girl would be lucky to have either one of them. Hey if you are getting dates for people, why am I not on there too? lol

Mrs.Gator said...

Love the new layout sis!!!