Friday, February 29, 2008

Update..

I had my endocrinolgist appiontment yesterday.. And it for the most part went as I expected it to. Except when they got some of my lab results back.. They fould that my liver enzymes are high. So today I had an ultrasound done on my liver to see what is causing that. I am praying that everything turns out normal, but we'll see. The doc did put me on Tapazole, but since my liver is out of whack, I can't take it until they figure out what is wrong with that. So I can continue nursing for at least the next few days. :-) I did go to Target today after my ultrasound and purchased some bigger bottles for Peyton when I can no longer nurse her. I feel like I am falling apart. I can honestly say I have never been so scared & felt so helpless. I don't know what is going on in my body, and right now I am not being treated for anything but my racing heart. Oh yeah, my resting heart rate is 130 bpm. No wonder I am so shaky & tired all the time.

I will post again when I hear something from my doc.. Hopefully it will be soon. Stace

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

So sorry to hear all of this is happening! You HAVE to let us know when you get your results! Call or email ok!