Monday, February 25, 2008

So sad

I went through Peyton's clothes this afternoon, and boy I am sad. She has grown out of her 0-3 month clothes already! I loved some of those clothes so much, that she didn't actually wear about half of the ones she had. Oops. Luckily my sister is expecting a baby girl in June so I am sure I will see some of my fave's again since I am giving her almost all of Peyton's things. I have selected a few articles that are special, or that I just couldn't part with, but the rest are being passed down to Olivia. :-) Isn't it amazing how fast babies grow? Peyton was 7 lbs 6 oz when she was born, when she left the hospital she was 6 lbs 12 oz.. At her 2 month check up she was 12 lbs 14 oz! Crazy.

I am heading into my last month of Maternity leave too. WOW! The end of March will be so bittersweet. Sweet because we will be celebrating our 7th wedding anniversary, and Madalynn Grace's 6th birthday in DISNEYLAND! Bitter because my last day at home is March 31st. Ah, life goes on doesn't it... I am so grateful that I will have had 4 1/2 months off my job to care for our precious Peyton Leigh.

We are changing the girls' bedrooms too. Maddy & Alex are getting a redecorated room with bunkbeds, and Peyton is FINALLY moving into her room/office/playroom.. Hey we only have a 3 bedroom house. The computer has to go somewhere! Since she gets her "own" room, she gets the computer along with it. I found some killer deals on all 3 girls' bedding, Maddy & Alex are getting Polka dots, and Peyton is getting purple butterfly's. We are planning on having the big girls spend the night with the grandparents one weekend and doing the makeover then so that when they get home there room will be all done. :-) I can't wait!

I have an appointment on this Thursday with my Endocrinologist to talk about my thyroid.. I am hoping that he will provide me with some insight as to what I should do. If he firmly suggests for me to go on the meds and stop nursing that is what I will do.. If that's the case, anyone wanna buy a $300 breast pump? :-) Hey I'll give ya a deal! We'll see what he says.

That's all for now.. Hope you are all doing well. Stace

3 comments:

Mrs.Gator said...

I'm sorry your little girl is growing so much, but I am also glad because my little girl gets her clothes :). I miss your girls and can't wait to see them again!!!

Good luck at your Dr appointment on Thursday!

Oh and I updated my blog and my baby registry at BRU.

Love ya,
Charity

Tammy Williams said...

I may end up selling my pump too. We are seriously considering just having the 2 kids. It's such a hard decision to make, but we are pretty comfortable right now.

Tracy said...

They really do grow too fast! We need to get together before you go back to work!