Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm a mess...

I am a complete mess right now! My thryoid is overproducing like crazy, causing me to drop 35 lbs since Peyton has been born, I am dizzy, shaky, weak, and I passed out the other day. I don't feel comfortable carrying Peyton down the stairs because my legs are so weak & shaky. To top it off my left booh booh has a large lump in it from a clogged milk duct causing an infection to which has produced a fever, and it hurts like heck! I am now going to be on 6 different kinds of medicines. 5 of which I am taking 3x a day. The worst part about it is they are not working. I don't want to stop nursing Peyton yet, and I am using all these "natural" medicines so that I don't have too. Why oh why can't I just feel normal again! Anyways.. I am done complaining.

On a much happier note, we have everything paid for for Disneyland! I am SO excited to take my beautiful daughters to Disneyland next month. We are flying out March 22nd, returning on March 29th. We are hitting up Disneyland, California Adventures, Universal Studios, and Sea World. I am hoping to meet up with my oldest friend Susanne while down there. She has been my friend since the 2nd grade! She was my Maid of Honor as well. She lives down in Cali with her Hubby and son Josh.

Peyton is up from her nap now, so I best be going. Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

Leah's Life said...

Hey! Congrats on the blog! It's great, love the pics.

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well! Yikes 35 lbs! That's scary, what do you weight now, like 50 lbs~!

I use to write all the time in my blog, but have been forgetful lately!

2008 I hope to keep up to date!

I miss working with you!

Love, Leah

Tammy Williams said...

Sorry to hear that you are not doing well. I really hope that you are able to get over the mastitiis soon! It is really painful and I hope you don't have to go through surgery like I did....that's even worse. What we women go through for our little babies! Hope you get well soon!

Mrs.Gator said...

Stacey you need to take care of you!!!! If your thyroid is getting so bad that you are passing out then you need to do what it takes to take care of it!!! I am serious little sister! Peyton will understand I promise.

On another note, yay for Disneyland!!! I can't wait it is going to be such a fun week!!!!