Friday, February 15, 2008

Relaxation

I had a massage today, and it felt so good. Especially since I could lie on my stomach. I haven't had a massage since 2 weeks before Peyton was born and I needed it! It is so nice to have insurance that covers massages. I left Peyton, my little sidekick, with my mom, and had an hour of peace & quiet.

Trav & I are going on our 1st date since a month before Peyton was born tomorrow night too. We are going to go to dinner and to see Fools Gold. I don't know where we will end up for dinner, but I really don't care. It's going to give us some great time together so that we can talk, probably about the kids, but hey they are for the most part our world.. It's a natural subject for us. It will be the first time I will be leaving Peyton for more then 2-3 hours at one time as well.

Speaking of Peyton, she is getting so big! I can't believe that she is 2 1/2 months already! I am so blessed to have another month & a half off work so that I can spend as much time with her as possible. She has found her hands. It is so cute, she will look at them, put them in her mouth, pull her own hair.. And she is talking so much too. I am going to attach a little movie clip I took with my camera (that's why it is so pixily). It shows how much she is talking now. I love it! (oh don't mind me sounding like a complete dork either.. All for the love of a baby)


1 comment:

Mrs.Gator said...

Hey Sis!

Have fun on your date!!! You deserve it :). That video of Peyton is so cute! I love it. Did mom tell you that when we went to dinner on Wednesday night Maddy kissed my belly! That was AWESOME! Your girls are so cute and I love them so much!!!! They bring so much joy to our family.

I am jealous about your massage!!! I could use one... my back is killing me... I almost didn't make it up the stairs the other day because it hurt so bad to walk... oh the joys of a growing belly :)

Have a great evening sis! I love you!
Charity