Saturday, February 21, 2009

My daughter Alex...words escape me.

Rewind. Almost a year ago. We went to Disneyland, and had a FANTASTIC time. Took LOTS of pictures. One in particular still makes me laugh... Here is my daughter, groping Winnie the Pooh. Ahhh, the memories.


Fast forward. This last week. Great Wolf Lodge. Again had a FANTASTIC time. Took a few pictures. Not as many as I would have liked, but seeing as its a water park, I really didn't want to get my camera wet so I had it in the room most of the time. I did manage to snap this picture though...

Yes, she is groping the Great Wolf Lodge mascot. This picture makes me laugh even harder then the Winnie the Pooh one. Look at the ears. And the feet. Like he is trying to tell her with his body language to not TOUCH him there! I know she doesn't do that on purpose. Its just where she is comfortable grabbing. Scary eh? Sorry in advance to all the characters we will see in the future... :-)

No comments: