Saturday, February 14, 2009

Baby its cold inside!

Brrrrr. My house so cold right now. Our furnace took a major dump on Thursday, and we have been with out heat since. I think its about 50 degrees in here. Not kidding. We ARE out of the elements however, but it doesn't seem to help much. I put Peyton to bed last night in socks, a turtleneck, a sleeper & a sweatshirt and when she woke up this morning her poor little lips were blue from the cold. I let my big girls share a bed for the body heat, and Trav & I each took our microwaved rice bags to bed for warmth until we woke up. I am currently waiting at home ALONE for the nice furnace fixer man to get here. I usually love having a couple hours to myself, but not today. I would rather be with my kids at the G-parents house where there is heat and a fireplace. Get here soon man! My toes are numb!

On the plus side, we are on VACATION! Woo HOO! We are going to the beach tomorrow until Wed, coming home Wed night, getting up Thurs, dropping Peyton off at daycare, and heading up to the Great Wolf Lodge for a fun couple of days at an indoor water park. Trav's parents are watching Peyton for us so we don't have to worry about taking the babe there. She wouldn't enjoy it like the big girls and it would be so much more work for Trav & I, so we decided to leave her with them. I am so very excited to take my girls away for a little vacation. They are so good most of the time and deserve a little fun too. And they get to skip school. Maddy is way excited about that. :-) Anyways... I need to get to work washing some clothes & stuff. See ya!

No comments: