Saturday, September 20, 2008

This week in pictures

We had a VERY busy week this week. I think I was able to get the majority of the hightlights in pictures though. SOOOO, my blog story will be told in pictures this week, with just a short explanation of each one. :-)

Maddy started soccer this week! With Daddy & Grandpa as coaches. They are the Blue Angels! (I know she is wearing orange in that pic, but it was practice and I wouldn't let her wear her new shirt until the game today, post to follow on that!)
Peyton with a pretty soccer ball at practice.

Maddy had back to school night on Tuesday, so here she is in her classroom. Very cool stuff.

Peyton found a new toy.. And I spent about $4 on that box!

Friday was the St James School Carnival. Here is Alex and her friend Sophie who goes to both daycare and pre-school with her.

Alex wanted something BIG, but Mom overruled.. And she got a pretty little butterfly on her cheek. Not her entire face like she wanted. Whew!

These last two are just a couple pictures I thought were really pretty. We went and visited with Diane our daycare lady at the hospital and took her these flowers. She seemed to enjoy them! I know if I were to get flowers I would!

No comments: