Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's soccer time!

I am having some seriously mixed feelings about this soccer season. I can honestly say I am not a big soccer fan, and I really don't like to stand out in the cold and rain. Luckily today it was nice overcast weather so we were all pretty comfortable. But I do love to watch my girl have fun. And that totally outweighs the negatives. Here are some pics from the 1st game of the season!

Lets get the game a movin!

Our little free spirit..

Break time!

Let me just catch my breath for a minute coach!

Guess I'm not the only one who finds soccer less then appealing..

The BEST part of the game for the girls! The parent tunnel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope to one day be a soccer mom. :-) It seems like a really great activity for little ones- teaches teamwork and is good exercise! Looks like she's having fun.