Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Buh Bye for now.

Hey.

So I am pretty sure that my frequent blogging days have come to an end. I am still keeping this though, so don't totally leave. Still check back! Or add me to your reader. Or something. I will try my super hardest to blog more, but like all mothers of 3 who happen to work full time, work in each of the kids' classrooms 1 hour a week, as well as coaching a kinder girls soccer team, who tries to feed her kids healthy dinners all while keeping up the laundry of said 3 girls, I am busy. Insanely so. Exhaustingly so.

I still have things I would like to document and hopefully I will work some of those memories free soon so I can blog about them. For now though I am saying buh bye. See ya soon I hope.

Me

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Noooooo! Don't go!!!!!

Okay, fine, I understand. Doesn't mean I like it!