Sunday, September 6, 2009

WOW!

My girl Alex is amazing. She is! She woke up yesterday morning and said, "Momma, I want to get my ears pierced." I was pretty shocked that she had made that decision to be quite honest. See, I offered for her to get hers done at the same time as Maddy back in July and she adamantly refused. There was NO WAY IN H E Double hockey sticks that anyone was going to come close to her with an ear piercing gun. Nuh uh. So, since I had told her that anytime she decided she wanted to get them done, we would go out as soon as we could. It happened to be a good day yesterday so off to Claire's we went. When we got there, she sat up in the ear piercing chair and she was ready. I had asked for them to do a double piercing, so we could get it done all at once and they stepped up, counted to three, pulled the trigger and voila, Alex has pierced ears. With.Out.A.Tear.Shed. Nothing. Not even a squeak came out of that girls mouth. Like I said, Alex is amazing. Now, bring on Kinder!

No comments: