Sunday, October 4, 2009

What lisp?

Excuth me? Are you Thelling me that I have a lisp? Why? Oh, it must be becauthe I loths one of my thop teeth. :-)



Yes, Maddy lost one of her top front teeth! It's a funny story how it happened too. So, the tooth had been hanging on by a thread for a.very.long.time. She would not let us touch it. So we just let it hang. And hang. And hang. Then one day when I was on my way home from work with Alex & Peyton I got a phone call from Trav. Trav was at soccer practice with Maddy, so I thought it was somewhat strange that he was calling. When I answered the phone it was Maddy. She said "MOMMY! GUESS WHATH?! MY TOOTH FELL OUTH!" I made all the appropriate oohs & aahs a Momma is supposed to make then I asked her how it happened and if she pulled it her self. She says, "NO! Daddy kicked the soccer ball REALLY hard ath the wall, then Grandpa tried to stop ith, and ith flew up and ith HITH ME IN THE MOUTH! And my tooth justh flew RIGHTH OUTH!!"

Way to go coach(s). Its a good thing that was Maddy!

No comments: