Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Man Date

LMAO. At my hubs expense. Seriously.

We were on our way home from lunch today when Trav gets a phone call. He was talking to this person, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out who he was talking too. Finally he makes a remark about a movie and I hear a "Yeah Man, that'd be cool". So I deduced that he had been invited to a movie. Still not sure with who though. He says that he needs to talk to me, then hangs up.

He says to me, "That was David, he wants to know if I want to go see Transformers with him!"

Me: "Wow Trav! Got a little Bromance going on?"

Trav: "Shut up Stace."

He calls David back and they set up a time and who's driving.

1:45 and David will drive.

1:45 on the DOT Trav stands up, gets his shoes on and STANDS BY THE DOOR. Seriously. He stands by the freaking door.

Me: "Waiting for your date to pick you up dude?"

Trav: (wearing a sheepish smile)"I just don't want him to have to get out of his car to come to the door."

Me: "Ok, whatever you say."

Finally David shows up at 2:00, and Trav literally runs out the door.

I guess my man was a teensy bit excited for some "guy" time. What do you think?

2 comments:

Brooke said...

So Trav has a bromance, nice!! Hey at least it gives you time alone to do "girl" things then.

Tammy Williams said...

I love it! Jeremy is usually the late one on "guy night" but it hasn't happend in a long time so no bromances going on around here. Tell Trav to take it slow....HAHA!