Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A day at the beach

I took my girls to the beach today. Alone. Wow, was that more work then I thought it was going to be! We went onto the beach for a while, then we went to the outlet mall, where Miss Maddy got her ears pierced!

Then, we went to Mo's for lunch. Even though I packed us one. Oh well. After Mo's we went back down on the beach at Taft's and played for a while. It was so windy too. Like, uncomfortably windy. So windy that the sand hurt when hit bare skin. But other then that it was a beautiful clear day.




















So, if you are still with me after the great photo share of 2009, have a FANTASTIC 4th of July!

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

You are definitely a brave one. I have considered doing that but I alsways chicken out. Maybe when the kids get older:)