Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

Here it is. The Thanksgiving Thank You post. I know you all have been anxiously awaiting it. :-) No no! Don't say anything, just enjoy...

1. You Trav. For everything you do for me & our 3 growing girls. You are an amazing husband and father. You treat me so incredibly well. Better then I deserve probably. I love you so much, and you are there for me in everything that I do. Thank you.


2. Oh, my 3 wonderful daughters. I love you SO MUCH. You are so good and kind, and exactly everything we could have asked for in children to raise.

Thank you girls.

Maddy.. You are the sweetest big sister. We can just tell by the way you treat your little sisters that you truly love them. Even if you don't like Alex very much sometimes. You are so smart too. Even your teacher says so. Thank you for coming into our lives 1st.

Alex.. Oh Alex. Thank you for, at the age of 4, knowing who you are and what you want. And doing EVERYTHING in your power to get it. You my child are a free spirit. Don't ever ever change. Keep challenging me as a Mom. Make me be the best mother and person I can be. You are my strong one. Stay that way.

Sweet baby Peyton. You my darling baby, are our light. You make all of us smile. Your laugh is infectious. Your squeals of delight lift all of our hearts. I pray daily, that you will remain a total and complete joy for everyone who knows you.


3. For our HOME. Even though we are just about bursting out of it, its ours.


4. For my parents. You guys are great people who deserve so much. Thank you for being great parents and grandparents. We couldn't raise our girls with out you.
5. For my other Mom & Dad, Travs parents. Same goes. Thank you.
6. For my niece Olivia. You are such a great baby. I am so lucky!
7. For my niece or nephew (we don't know which yet, but we will on Peytons birthday!) who has not arrived yet. We can not wait to meet you! You are so loved already.
8. My sisters. You probably should have gone before your babies.. But tough luck. :-) You guys are great. I love you!
9. For all 4 of my bro in laws. Dang guys. I never had ONE brother, now I have to deal with FOUR! Thanks to the ones who married my sisters. For making them happy. And to my other brothas. You guys are some cool dudes. :-)
10. For the Bruceter (actually its Bruce..But if you knew me, you would know that I change just about every ones names) my new "nephew". He's a Boxer puppy. And he just makes me happy.
11.For our Small group. It is so great to have a consistent group of friends. And those we can count on to pray with us and for us when we have been down. (we are also thankful for those who have left our small group, we miss you guys!)
12. For my job. And for my hubs job. In this economy. We are ever so grateful to have "secure" employment.
13. For Dianes Daycare.. So we can go to work and have our "secure" jobs. You, Diane, Corrie, & Michelle mean so much to our girls. Thanks you for teaching them and helping them become who they are. We love you!
14. For my 2 big girls' teachers. Whose passion it is to TEACH and mold young minds. I have the utmost respect for you and what you do. Seriously. I could NEVER do it. Ever.
15. For Coffee, and my hub who makes it for me every morning. Even though he hates the stuff. How cool is that?!
16. For the fact that gas prices are now under $2.00 a gallon. I mean, I know its supposed to be not a very good sign & all.. but heck, we are saving a bundle of money right now.
17. For everything my mind couldn't wrap around this morning. I am thankful.

There you have it folks. Thank you for reading my blog. I am not sure of how many of you there are.. I wish I did. I would be VERY thankful if you were to comment. :-) Love and blessings to you all.... Stace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was really nice reading this.

Mrs.Gator said...

Thank you Stacey!!! It was really nice reading this. We do have a lot to be thankful for huh?
I love you.