Sunday, November 9, 2008

Aahhh, Shopping

I was able to go shopping yesterday. Alone. With NO kids. Yes, my friends, zero kids. It was bliss. I was blessed with a Nordstroms gift card for my birthday the other week, and it was burnin a hole in my pocket! So, when my hub was at a Blazers game with his bro's, I pawned my girls off with my in-laws and headed off to Nordstroms Half-Yearly sale. LOVE IT. I was able to get quite a lot. And I have found a new favorite brand of pants. Not Denim. That's another story. But work pants. Say hello to Billy Blues. The best part about these, is that for the most part they fit like my fave pair of jeans. You know.. Seven For All Man Kind in Dojo. Duh. AND, my Billy Blues were on sale. I love sales. I also got a great new shirt, a sweater, a sweatshirt, a cami, and some great new makeup (with a free gift bag for spending $25 or more.) I also hit up J.Crew. Which is another GREAT store. Where I got more stuff off the sale rack for 50% more off already reduced prices. (Ok, so don't give me a hard time about sales. I mean, hello, I am raising 3 girls here!) I also got Peyton her Christmas dress. It's adorable! Oh, can I tell you a little secret? I kinda missed having some one there with me. I mean, it gets tiring lugging around all your shopping bags with out help! Maybe next time I will take the stroller.. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day!

Tammy Williams said...

Gosh, I totally need clothes. Anytime I am at the store I go straight to the kids' department. I REALLY need to go shopping but I can never justify spending money on MYSELF. I know I need to do it though. Someday:)

Good job on the sales. I am holding out for the Black Friday Deals:)