Friday, August 22, 2008

Momma's gots a new toy!




Oh yeah.. I got a new camera! I am SO excited about it too. It is a Nikon D40 SLR. LOVE IT! And right before vacation too. I can just imagine all the great pictures I will be able to take! Of my girls, the sights, and what ever just suits me at the time.

And another Oh Yeah for Vacation, TOMORROW! We are leaving town around 10:30 or so. We rented a house and we will be spending 8 nights there. Love that too. I very much need some time off work. I did have to sweet talk my Mom into coming to my house to pick all of the tomatoes & zucchini we have growing.I went out this afternoon to pick them and got a bowl full and 5 zucchinis. She is being paid in, yup, tomatoes & zucchini!
(this picture was taken with my new camera)

That's it for now. I will post pics & stories after we get back!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

That is the camera I have and I love it!

Mrs.Gator said...

Ohh you are going to have FUN with that!!! I am glad that you got a rockin camera :)